Thursday, January 15, 2009

How thin is too thin?

So I ask you -
How thin is too thin for a baseball card?



2002 Donruss Originals
Signature Marks
SM-48 043 / 200

This is a very nice card for me. I like the small use of photo. The large white space. Simple logo. Even the sticker is well placed. The back has a nice write up about our hero instead of just letting me know this is an authentic autograph.
But the card is a thin and bendable as a business card. Not a nice linen type one with raised letters but those 1,000 for $5.00 business cards. Why? Was money tight? Was this an early way to throw off pack searchers? Nice card. Just not nice stock.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com